Click here to download the final programme and abstract book
Find detailed information about the Industry Symposia here.
MAIN CONFERENCE THEME
Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
- Perceptions in Managing Orthopediac Infections
- Optimising Antibiotic Treatment of Bone & Joint Infections
- Optimal Bone Infection Sampling and Microbiological Processing
- Low-Grade PJI – according to the EBJIS definition
- Musculoskeletal Infections in Children
- Uncommon Infections
- Non-Operative Management of Chronic Infections
- Spinal Infections
- Septic Arthritis in Native Joints
We encourage participants to submit interesting scientific papers, case reports and clinical studies relating to these topics. We will also consider papers on any aspect of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment or outcomes of bone and joint infections. All submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee and will be selected for oral or poster presentation.